1 being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs"; "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities" [syn: affiliated, attached]
2 joined or linked together [ant: unconnected]
3 related to or accompanying; "Christmas and associated festivities" [syn: associated]
4 wired together to an alarm system; "all the window alarms are connected"
5 plugged in; "first check to see whether the appliance is connected"
6 stored in, controlled by, or in direct communication with a central computer [syn: machine-accessible]
- (usually with "well-"): Having favorable raport with a powerful entity.
- past of connect
- Spanish: conexo
Connection, Connected, Connectivity, or Connexion may refer to:
- Connected (Stereo MC's album) is a 1992 album by the Stereo MC's
- "Connected" (Stereo MCs song) is a 1992 song by the Stereo MC's
- Connected (Foreign Exchange album) is an album by The Foreign Exchange
- "Connected" (Ayumi Hamasaki song), a song by Ayumi Hamasaki.
- "Connected" (RBD song), a song by RBD.
- "Connection" (Elastica song), a song released by the britpop group Elastica
- "Connection (Rolling Stones song)", a song by the Rolling Stones.
- Connection (dance), the primary means of communication between the lead and follow
- "Connection", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- Connect Music Festival, which is held in Inverary, Scotland
- Connected category, a category in which, for every two objects, there is at least one morphism connecting them
- Connected space, a topological space which cannot be written as the disjoint union of two or more nonempty open spaces
- Connected sum
- Connection (mathematics), a way of specifying a derivative of a vector field along another vector field on a manifold
- Levi-Civita connection, used in general relativity
- Connectedness, in mathematics, a property of a topological space, graph or category (with different meanings)
- Connectivity (computer science)
- Connectivity (graph theory)
- The effect of a fastener
- Connections (game)
- Database Connection
- Electrical connection, allows the flow of electrons
- Interconnectivity, in science, the redundant interaction of many small parts to form a greater whole.
- Landscape connectivity
- Telecommunication circuit, the complete path between two terminals
- Connections (The Entertainment Technology Magazine)
- [[Connectivity-A Ferdism flooring term to explain how one floor transitions to another, See also green mango diet; and how long toenails cause gout]]*Sportsnet Connected, a sports news program that airs in Canada
- The Yogurt Connection, a drug ring
- Connect Yorkshire, a not-for-profit business network.
Connections may refer to:
Connexion or Connexxion may refer to:
Connect may refer to:
Connected may refer to:
- Connected, 2007 comedy televisions series
connected in Chuvash: Çыхăну
connected in Danish: Forbindelse
connected in German: Anschluss
connected in French: Connexion
connected in Hungarian: Kapcsolat
connected in Dutch: Aansluiting
connected in Russian: Связь
affiliate, affiliated, affinitive, agnate, akin, allied, articulated, assembled, associate, associated, banded together, bound, bracketed, catenated, ceaseless, clean-cut, clear, clear as crystal, clear as day, clear-cut, cognate, coherent, collateral, collected, concatenated, congeneric, congenerous, congenial, conjoined, conjugate, connate, connatural, consecutive, consistent, conspecific, constant, continual, continued, continuing, continuous, copulate, correlated, correlative, coupled, crisp, crystal-clear, crystalline, cyclical, defined, definite, direct, distinct, enate, endless, explicit, express, featureless, gapless, gathered, hand-in-glove, hand-in-hand, immediate, implicated, incessant, incorporated, integrated, interlinked, interlocked, interminable, interrelated, intimate, involved, joined, jointless, knotted, leagued, limpid, linked, loud and clear, lucid, luminous, matched, mated, merged, monotonous, never-ending, nonstop, of that ilk, of that kind, orderly, paired, parallel, pellucid, perennial, periodic, perspicuous, plain, recurrent, related, repetitive, round-the-clock, running, seamless, sequent, sequential, serial, serried, simple, smooth, spliced, stable, steady, straight, straightforward, tied, tight, translucent, transparent, transpicuous, twenty-four-hour, twinned, unambiguous, unbroken, unceasing, unconfused, undifferentiated, undivided, unending, unequivocal, uniform, unintermitted, unintermittent, unintermitting, uninterrupted, united, univocal, unmistakable, unrelieved, unremitting, unseparated, unstopped, wed, wedded, well-defined, yoked